Quality Medical Care at Home
If you're recovering from medical treatment, have a chronic illness or are disabled, you may need help with life's daily activities. Corona Regional Home Health offers the services you need to ensure continuous high-quality medical care while you remain in your home and maintain your independence.
Our program is designed to provide comprehensive care and education to you and your family through intermittent visits from skilled healthcare professionals. Whether you need short-term home care while you recover from an injury or illness or long-term care because of a debilitating disease, our program can help you live in your own home with maximum independence.
Home health services are available to anyone who has a doctor's order and who needs intermittent skilled nursing or therapy services. Medicare and MediCal and most private insurance, managed care and Workers' Compensation programs typically cover home health services.
|Corona Regional Medical Center is Joint Commission-certified in Home Health and Hospice.||
Home Health Services
Services provided include:
- Skilled nursing care, including wound care, IV therapy, medication and pain management education, ostomy care, patient and family education, education for post-operative health issues and more
- Physical, occupation and speech therapies - Therapeutic approach to restore and enhance each patient's living skills
- Maternal and newborn care
- Dietary counseling
- Home health aide services, such as assistance with bathing and dressing
- Social service workers to assist with finding community resources and related issues
- Patient and family education
- Interdisciplinary case management
- Palliative care
In addition, Corona Regional Home Health has staff members on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Spanish speaking staff members are available.
Benefits of Home Care
The benefits of home care are numerous and include:
- Earlier discharge from the hospital and extended care facilities, as approved by your physicians and other healthcare professionals
- The ability to recuperate in your own home while you receive personalized, high-quality medical care
- A less expensive alternative to hospitalization or nursing home stays
- Education for you and your family about your illness or injury and the recovery process
- Nurses monitor and assess your improvement and provide your physician with reports of your progress and outcome. In addition, we coordinate the ordering, delivery and setup of necessary equipment and supplies to help ensure that you receive uninterrupted care.