Improving Our Patients' Quality of Life
Corona Regional Medical Centers' Department of Physical Therapy is dedicated to helping improve the quality of life of our patients by promoting and facilitating their maximal functional mobility and optimal health. Physical therapy services interface with all medical disciplines, including neuroscience, orthopedics, gerontology, hematology, oncology and general medicine.
Our clinical expertise and core values of compassion and respect demonstrate our firm commitment to providing the highest quality of care for our patients. Physical therapy services are provided to hospitalized patients.
Conditions treated include:
- Stroke (CVA)
- Brain tumor
- Orthopedic conditions
- Arthritis (total joints)
- Spinal cord injury
Physical therapists use individual therapeutic approaches and patient education to those with impairment in physical functioning. Our staff provide patients with evaluation, one-to-one education and functional training for both patients and caregivers.
Physical Therapy Services
Specific services treated include:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with neuromuscular conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal conditions
- Strengthening and training in functional activities for patients recovering from acute medical problems and surgical procedures
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with neurological deficits following a stroke
- Training of amputee patients in preparation of use of prosthetic limbs
- Consultation with other healthcare professionals regarding patients requirement or potential requirement for rehabilitation
Our clinical staff includes a clinical manager and physical therapists licensed in the state of California.