Could You Benefit from Therapeutic Intervention?
The following questions are designed to see if you could benefit from therapeutic intervention to address your back or neck pain.
- Do you have neck or back pain that limits you from performing daily functional activities, such as dressing, bathing or toileting?
- Do you have neck or back pain that restricts you from performing any recreational activities, such as hiking and sports?
- Do you have neck or back pain that restricts you from performing any daily household activities, such as laundry, vacuuming or cleaning?
- Do you have pain at night that significantly interferes with your sleeping?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms in your arms or legs: pain, burning, shooting pain, aches, numbness or tingling?
- Have you noticed weakness in your arms or legs?
- Have you noticed significant loss of balance or difficulty walking?
- Do you have a weakness in the foot or "foot drop"?
- Have you experienced loss of bowel or bladder control?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions you should contact our FREE Physician Referral line at 1-800-882-4362 to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic spine physician on staff at Corona Regional Medical Center. The orthopedic spine physician you choose can assess your problem and recommend treatment. The earlier you address your symptoms, the better your chance for the best outcome.
Corona Regional Welcomes Dr. Sean W. Kaloostian, Neurosurgeon, Haider Spine Center Medical Group
Highly trained neurosurgeon Sean W. Kaloostian, MD, is ready to serve our community. Dr. Kaloostian performs minimally invasive procedures for conditions, including:
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disorders
- Herniated disc
- Spinal degenerative disorders/deformities
- Spine fractures
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors
About the Physician
Sean W. Kaloostian, MD earned his medical degree at the University of California David Geffen School of Medicine in Los Angeles. He completed his neurological surgery residency at the University of California Irvine, serving as Chief Resident in his final year. Dr. Kaloostian is located at 800 South Main Street in Corona.
Now accepting patients!
To make a referral, call 951-413-0200.