Could You Benefit from Therapeutic Intervention?
The following questions are designed to see if you could benefit from therapeutic intervention to address your hip or knee pain.
- Does your pain interfere with your quality of life?
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any recreational activities, such as hiking, sports or cycling?
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any daily household activities, such as laundry, vacuuming or cleaning?
- Do you have hip or knee pain that limits you performing daily functional activities, such as dressing, bathing, toileting or getting in and out of car?
- Do you have pain at night that significantly interferes with your sleeping?
- Do you have significant pain or difficulty with stairs or hills?
- Do you have difficulty walking or loss of balance?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions you should contact our FREE Physician Referral line at 1-800-882-4362 to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic physician on staff at Corona Regional Medical Center. The orthopedic physician you choose can assess your problem and recommend treatment. The earlier you address your symptoms the better your chance for the best outcome.