Food, PPE and Encouragement
May 23, 2020
Corona Regional Medical Center has been the recipient of an enormous outpouring of community support since the COVID-19 outbreak started—everything from donations of food to feed hospital staff to masks, gloves and sanitizing products, as well as messages of encouragement. We are grateful for and humbled by the support from all donors, including the following, just to name a few.
- (FLAG) Front Line Appreciation Group of Corona, CA, Mary Barnett – food for the night shift every Friday
- Fit4U Meal Prep, Dave Nelson – meals for the nightshift every Sunday
- Lean Feast, Jaime Cordova, owner
- Wienerschnitzel – more than 1,200 hot dogs for day and night shifts
- 5th Avenue Bagelry – bagel sandwiches donated by Quinton Steinle, owner of California Pools
- Local church, New Beginnings – Easter bags and baskets
For food donations, please contact Linda Pearson, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-532-6422">951-532-6422.
Masks/Safety Equipment/Other Items:
- Anthony Pirritano, DC – N95 masks
- Dean Seif, Corona Regional Medical Center board member – masks
- Exterior Cladding Systems, Mark Pasveer – plastic shields around ER nurse stations
- Perfect Love Printing, Armando Oporto – t-shirts for the staff Mary Kay, Ashay & Debbie
For PPE donations, please contact Tyler Austin, Emergency Preparedness Manager, at email@example.com or 951-736-6217">951-736-6217.
Messages of Support:
"Let Heaven Invade." – Darlene Hernandez's Prayer Circle
And the many others we received at the hospital and on social media.
Important Safety Information About Donations
We truly appreciate the community support and want to ensure your donation drop-off follows our safety protocols. However, heightened precautions are in place and only essential personnel and patients are allowed into our facilities. We ask that you do not drop off donations to our local hospitals without first coordinating with the facility. We appreciate your understanding.